Monday, February 3, 2014

Here We Go Again


Yep.

Have a Supernatural gif.

Because once again, we are here at a blog reflection on Monday night.

And I really like Supernatural. It's a TV show. And it's brilliant. Don't even get me started I just love it a lot.

My week was, once again, quite nondescript. We watched some more inspirational movies in Health. I made Merlin and Arthur chibi salt and pepper shakers in Pottery as well as a junk sculpture of a wedding dress. We had flashbacks to middle school with histograms and stem-and-leaf plots plus a big logarithm unit test in Math. We've started our nerves unit, had an open-note quiz over cellular respiration, and done an interesting lab that is basically poking your partner with calipers and recording data in Biology, and blasted through the end of the Revolutionary War time into our gigantic Unit Test and the Industrial Revolution in History. And in Spanish, we watched another episode of the hilarious Spanish sitcom (or something, I'm not 100% sure what it is) called Extra in...wait for it...Spanish class. 

Language Arts has been pretty fun. We watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in class (my group did anyway), then watched the devastating bits of Titanic, then worked out all our roles and planned out our poster (which is going to look SO cool). On Friday we had Lydia sketch out the Death Ray and we cut out the little red squares we're using as our backing, and today we painted it, cut out pictures, talked about how the paint looked like blood (there's a lot of red), and then discussed how cool it would be to have a murderer that killed people and used their blood as paint to hide the evidence, which subsequently caused us to receive some very interesting looks for our conversation that was actually quite engaging. Also, lest any judgement be passed upon me too soon, I meant as a character in a book, because I would totally read that book. Turns out I forgot to say that bit out loud, but my friends are cool enough that I didn't have to say it out loud for them to go along with the conversation. On the bus ride home, I actually continued the discussion with my bus buddies and we concluded that the skin of the murdered person could be used as a canvas, and then the blood would be paint, and then they would own a pig or a dog to get rid of the rest of it. 

Sorry. That was a little odd. But wouldn't it make a really cool book? 

Anywyho, that was my week in a nutshell. So I guess I did actually do things.