Monday, January 27, 2014

So...There's Been A Mistake

Somehow my blog has wound up with 16 posts and we're only on post 17. Yes, I know that must not make much sense to anyone but me, so allow me to explain. I missed two blog posts last year. I still got an A in the class, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it now, so I don't care and neither should anyone out there reading this. My point is that, if I had done those like I was supposed to, then I would be up to 18 posts. How? you may be asking. Well, that is exactly my question at the moment. This is (should be) my 18th post. How is that relevant? Because I thought that this would be due the 3rd of February.

Anyway, week reflections...welp, not much happened. I got an A on my math test. Woohoo.

I have a monster history unit test that includes an essay, which is making me very stressed. I have enlisted assistance for studying, but I am still super stressed. It's unavoidable at this point.

In pottery I painted my Adipose. The clear glaze goes on purple, and I've lost track of how many times I've said and thought, "If this glaze stays purple after it's fired, I'm going to cry." I won't really, but I will have a pair of extremely odd-looking purple Adipose salt and pepper shakers. That would not be good. But I'm making little chibi-ish Merlin and Arthur for my second set. I made Arthur already. He's adorable.

Still not entirely sure about Health.

In Bio, we're learning about cellular respiration, both aerobic and anaerobic...It's really complicated and we have a lab that we did about it but I'm pretty confused about that so...I'll have to figure it out eventually...

In Spanish, I'm actually doing fine. Nothing to report. The one class I'm not drowning in.

Which brings me to LA. Tragic heroes are all well and good, and my group is doing Captain Hammer from Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which everyone should go and watch because Joss freaking Whedon is brilliant, as is everyone in that movie. Also we are watching "the saddest 30 minutes of Titanic" tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Anyway, that's really it. If I find out tomorrow that I didn't actually have to do this blog post...well, I'm going to be very confused. But it doesn't hurt, right?