Monday, January 20, 2014

I Know, Let's Talk About the Week!

How was the week? 

Academically, we read Oedipus Rex, we did an inventory of Greek terms, and we learned a lot about the myth of Oedipus this week. That's just Language Arts, though. In Pottery, I made salt and pepper shakers that are the Adipose from Doctor Who. They turned out really well and they're adorable. 

 
Here they are. Pretty good, yeah?

In Health, we didn't do much. I'm still a little confused about what we're supposed to be doing in that class. In Math we learned about logarithms, in Biology we learned more about muscles, and in Spanish we got new vocabulary about performing. So I learned a lot of cool stuff and got distracted quite a bit, as per the norm.

But how was the week in general?

Well, it wasn't entirely dreadful, as weeks go. I didn't kill anyone, so that's a plus. For those of you out there who don't understand sarcasm, of which there are a discouragingly huge number, that was a joke. 

Also, in case you haven't guessed it by my tone, which is, granted, rather difficult to discern through words alone, I am feeling done with people in general. Which is why it is a miracle that nobody is dead by my hand.

Annoyances aside, the week was actually fairly normal. Classes weren't any harder, nice people were still nice, annoying people still annoying. I don't know. Not much happened. As weeks go, it was an average one. And the fact that it was average is the reason why it was so terrible. 

But it wasn't all that terrible. I mean I have friends to eat lunch with, I have a house, I have food, etc. And I don't want more physical things from life, I kind of just want to be more fulfilled. I want to do something with my life, something less mundane then just school, homework, barely sleep, repeat. It's boring. And I want to see the world. 


That got really deep and really weird really quickly. If you're still reading, thanks for putting up with me.